When the “five things you might not know about me” meme was making its way across the internet a couple of months ago, I decided that when the time would be right, I would chime in. So, here are five things you probably didn’t know about me:
- The highest mark I’ve ever received on a report card was a 10. That was the average over three tests, in my third year high school biology course, with subjects like evolution, genetics, heredity — you know, the works. The best part of it was the look on the face of our class-overachiever when I topped his 9,8.
- If there is one thing I loathe to do, it’s talking about myself. For little over three years, I’ve been talking with a psychologist about that on a semi-regular basis. Well, until last month, that is. The general consensus seemed to be that I should be doing fine now.
- Not only do I play a mean air guitar, but I could probably start a one-man air band.
- You know, that online dating thing, it’s ab-so-lu-te-ly not for me. I gave it a (half-hearted) shot earlier this year, but I guess that my fabulous personally just doesn’t translate well into the digital realm. Oh, well. Guess I’ll have to keep on holding out for my heroine somewhere else.
- Despite all my perceived flaws, I am still a work of art. No, really, I am.
So. Now you know.