It’s been a while since I did one of those linklist thingies. So long in fact, that I don’t have a clue what number I used last. So I’ve decided to start over with the numbering. At the moment I have some time to kill, let’s go digging through the bookmarks and note-to-self-archives:
- Where LOLcats meets PostSecret: lolsectrez.
- Før the måcho men: NMKY.
- Photo’s of ceramic statues falling to pieces.
- At the moment, I’m not really getting anywhere in Richard Dawkin’s book, The God Delusion. On his website, however, he links to a terrific rant on religion by Marcus Brigstocke. If you just want the text, there is a transcription.
- House sucked into a vortex.
- Skull-A-Day. A skull, everyday.
- In addition to the second link: cowboy, indian, police officer, construction worker, military guy, leather boy, Harry Potter.
- Like Vinnie said,
this dialog box is the best in the history of computing.
- Edgar Allen Poe’s The Raven, as illustrated by Gustave Doré and rewritten to have each word have as many letters as the corresponding digit in π.
- And the last on, a great ad.