As we speak, I am probably in the south of France, and this post was prepared in advance for your pleasure.
- I don’t know why, but I’d love to try, some Bacon-Apple pie.
- Since my french is sketchy at best, I don’t know exactly why they do it, but apparently some people take pleasure in setting up a jacuzzi on the top of a mountain.
- E-cards that don’t suck.
- In the category useless lists: The 8 Most Needlessly Detailed Wikipedia Entries. (And indeed, there is only one correct term to describe the article on the line of succession to the British Throne: overly thorough.)
- And another one: a list of collective nouns by collective term.
- It was inevitable: the bible translated in kitty pidgin. And here’s the origin of all that.
There should be another post on sunday.