Weak excuses for not blogging
- First and foremost, this year isn’t really providing stories to tell.
- While I love the book I’m reading (Tales by HP Lovecraft), I’m just not getting through it. Usually, I only read before going to sleep, and at the glacial pace the stories unfold, you get there very fast.
- I have not been struck by enough motivation to go through my archived links for another episode of Listmania, which is a very easy way to come up with some content.
- Fifa 2003.
- General laziness combined withe burden of being this old.
- I’m still confused about what to make of Microsoft’s latest attempt to not break the already broken interwebs.
- Too busy obsessing about trivial stuff like this graphs. (full versions available for a limited time.)
- The same reason I had to do two loads of laundry yesterday: sometimes I just couldn’t care less.