Don’t know exactly how I found this meme, but here we go:
- The title of whatever random Wikipedia page you land on is the name of the band.
- The last four words of the last quote on this page is the title of the album.
- Put the last word of the quote (the album title) into the search box on this page, and the third image the search brings up is the cover of the album (this will search Creative Commons Attribution licensed photos and sort them by interestingness).
- Combine and share.
The result is as follows:
- Wikipedia article: Peekko (An open source chat client. The article has been deleted.)
- Last words from quote: Value to your Listener (Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged)
- Photo: Andrew Pile, Programmer
Which leads to the following, all too believable, cover for Peekko’s Value to your Listener. Peekko is apparently some Scandinavian indie-rock god.