After having them lay around for up to six weeks, these links still smelled somewhat fresh.
- Why I love vinyl: Sleeve Heads. Also, Sleeveface.
- Say, you’re making a movie about D-Day, and you need to storm the beach. You only have three actors. What would you do?
- Remember that Sony bouncy-ball ad? Doing it for real is just as cool.
- Moslims used to depict Mohammed all the time, so I don’t know why it’s such a problem now.
- For the Dutchies: Je kent ze wel, die “Vloeken is aangeleerd! Word geen naprater!” posters van de Bond tegen het Vloeken. Het tegendeel is minimaal net zo waar.
- Failblog is full of fail.
- After I finally get a bookcase, this lamp would r0xx0r.
- Speaking of bookcases: bookcase/staircase porn ftw!
- Alternative history: map of the Republic of New Netherland.
23 years ago, twelve strange children were born in England at exactly the same moment. 6 years ago, the world ended. This is the story of what happened next.FreakAngels.
- Less is, ehm, funnier: Garfield minus Garfield.
- Single Serving Sites are websites that contain a single page, do one thing, and do that thing very well. Like DefiantDog.com.
- Sleep is overrated.
- And finally, re: the US elections — why vote for a lesser evil?