Stolen from Matthew Balwin’s And Great Lyrics Quiz Rock Roll The: below, you find the words to five reasonably well known songs, in alphabetical order, with each word appearing just once (regardless of how many times it appears in the actual song). Try to name the corresponding songs.
- a again ain’t alone am and apart back baltimore bar be difference don’t down end everybody everybody’s fell flowing for going got had have heart her here home hungry i in it it’s jack just kept kids kingstone kingstown knew know lay like love make met money needs never no nobody now out part place play rest ride ripped river says that to took turn wants we went what where wife wrong you your [answer]
- a act after again all an and anything are around as at back be been before believe better black breathing brief build burning but can carved cater city cold colorize come coming control crazy dance days do don’t down dreaming dreams drums dust easy else emerald end ever every everything fact fall fantasy feel feeling final fire fires fling for forget forgive get give go god godforsaken got grains ha hands hard hell help hold holy home hose hot i i’d i’ll i’m i’ve ice if in interlude into it it’ll it’s just keep know known later less lie life like little lonely long lose love magic make maybe me midsummer move my myself never night night’s nights no noone nothing now of oh old on one only or out own pact places planets pray prayers promise qualified raise right rock roll rolls run sacred sand save screwing seal see seen sex sick silence so some something sooner soul stars stop take territory than that that’s the there there’ll there’s these this thunder tight ’til time to tonight too town true turn turning two up vow was watch water way we we’ll wheels when while white will with won’t would ya you you’ll you’re you’ve your [answer]
- a and arms bag be below can ’cause coaster coca cola come cracker disease do down early eyeball feel feet filter finger flat football free good got groovin’ gumboot hair hard he he’s here his hold holy i in is jam joker juju just knees know looking me mojo monkey muddy no now old one ono over please production right roller say see shoeshine shoot sideboard slowly so spinal tell thing three to toe together top up walrus warning water wear what yeah you [answer]
- al alleen arm bekend beleefd bij de denkt die door draait een en gehad gemeen gezicht gezichten gister haar heb heen het hij hoeft houd iedereen ik in is je jij kijkt kom koud leven liefde liggen lijf lijkt maar me meer mij moeten nergens niemand niets of om ons oogcontact schijn sla spreekt stevig stil te tonen toonde toont uit van vanavond vast verwacht voor vreemde waarheid ware was wat we wereld wie wij winnen woorden wordt z’n zeggen zegt zitten zo zoals [84 words] [answer]
- a all alright an back banner be better big blood boy buddy can day disgrace everybody eyes face gonna got hard hmm in into kickin’ make man mud noise old on over peace place playin’ pleadin’ poor put rock shoutin’ singin’ some somebody street take the wavin’ we will with world yo’ you you’re young your [answer]
And if, like me, you’re to lazy to do the sorting by hand, here’s something I knocked together.