Trying if I can keep up this new feature (which is, of course, shamelessly stolen). Here are some things I did not know this time last week:
- Emmen lies in Overijssel, too.
- Internet Explorer enforces a maximum length for urls at 2083 characters.
- The Netherlands has an ‘interdepartmental workforce for cartoon issues‘.
- Trick shots are allowed in baseball.
- Praying against the airing of erotic movies on Dutch Public Television does not work at all.
- If you’re a police officer in Amsterdam, you may get a discount on the Koran. Courtesy of the Dutch taxpayers.