Another sunday, another list of things I did not know this time last week.
- Upon the release of Firefox 3, Mozilla is trying to set the world record for most software downloads in 24 hours.
- Regardless the utter and total ugliness of their regular stuff, these Crocs look kinda acceptable.
- Black Metal ist krieg.
- The CIA knows how to censor a document.
- In The Netherlands, there are as much phonecalls intercepted in a day, as in a whole year in the US.
- Rachmaninov had really big hands.
- From space, everything looks better.