Lately, I’ve been a bit busy. Too busy to write much, either with this site’s impending redesign (coming along nicely), playing beach volleyball (I suck), sending tweets instead of making stuff up for my blog—or I just couldn’t be bothered.
So, now that I found a hole in my schedule, I thought I might just as well write something useful, like a list of ten tips for successful blogging.
- Be informative.
- Be relevant.
- Be you.
- Link to stuff.
- Remember that yesterday’s news is so 2008.
- Quality, not quantity.
- Update your website regularly.
- Write about things you care about.
- Publish a list every now and then.
- Ignore lists with tips for successful blogging, and do your own thing.